Neograft New York
Our New York NeoGraft system is a significant advance in hair restoration technology. The system functions as an extension of the hands of the surgeon, speeding the harvest healthy hair follicles with minimal trauma and a higher rate of survival after transplantation.
How does NeoGraft work?
The NeoGraft follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a method of harvesting donor hair follicles to transplant to thinning or balding areas of the scalp. The FUE process is performed with a small instrument that makes a 1 mm circular incision around a hair follicle, accurately separating it from the surrounding tissue.
The unit is then extracted (pulled) directly from the scalp, leaving a small round incision point in the scalp that heals naturally, without the need for stitches. The FUE procedure removes the follicular units one by one, directly from the scalp, a far different approach than traditional follicular unit transplant (FUT).
Before and immediately after 3500 grafts placed to create a new hairline and a natural-looking full head of hair.
NeoGraft: Advanced hair restoration technology
NYC surgeon Dr. Jacono and his medical team use the NeoGraft system to perform FUE. NeoGraft is the first and only FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft automates the FUE process, which is the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
Traditionally, when performed by hand, only 500 hair transplants could be completed in a session with the FUE method. It was a tedious process in which the surgeon surgically removed individual hair follicles, one by one—a very time-consuming process.
Superior skills bring better results
The skills of your surgeon make a difference in the success of your procedure. Dr. Jacono is one of the most acclaimed facial plastic surgeons practicing in New York, and arguably the best hair restoration specialist in the city.
Faster treatment, better outcomes: NeoGraft
The NeoGraft system has pneumatic controls to precisely extract the entire hair follicles rapidly, allowing for the extraction of up to 3000 follicular units in a single session. With the NeoGraft system, there are no long incisions, no sutures, no staples, and no linear scar. The scar-free technique is critical for patients who prefer short hairstyles or may want to shave their heads in the future.
Before and immediately after 2500 grafts placed to form a new hairline.
Dr. Jacono using the NeoGraft Follicular Unit Extraction Device to harvest individual hair grafts.
The NeoGraft system allows for the harvesting of thousands of hair follicular units in an efficient and precise manner. This is a petri dish with one thousand grafts harvested in an hour.
NO-TOUCH implantation technology
The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market, with the only NO TOUCH implantation technology to minimize trauma to the hair follicles when placing them in a balding or thinning area of the scalp. This technology significantly increases the rate of survival and growth of the transplanted follicles.
The benefits of NeoGraft hair restoration
More and more our patients choose NYC NeoGraft for hair restoration due to the many benefits, including:
- Superior results. Natural-looking results allows hair to be worn short or long for both men and women.
- Less invasive. The NeoGraft system is an advanced technology, and the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentleness. You will experience little to no pain or discomfort.
- No linear incision. You are not left with a linear scar.
- No stitches or staples. The tiny wounds heal on their own, without the need for staples or stitches.
- Fast recovery. NeoGraft hair transplants involve minimal downtime, with most patients able to return to work or other activities the day after the procedure.
- Fewer restrictions. Activity restrictions are minimal compared to traditional strip methods.
- Affordable. New York Hair Restoration offers easy financing programs to suit your budget. We even have financing that will allow you to pay for the treatment off over a year, interest-free.